
My apologies for not mentioning the lovely baby shower Frani (my mudder-in-law) and Tracey (my sister-in-law) threw for me while I was supposed to be caring for Frani after her surgery!! Here I am with a lovely dolly for Emily!
I was trying to figure out how to publish multiple photos to this blog, but obviously haven't nailed it yet, so here's one photo and a big THANKS to Frani, Tracey, and Tracey's step-daughters Kasey and Kellie for a wonderful shower in Scranton, Pennsylvania! Thanks to everyone who attended--I was so happy to see you all. I hadn't seen some of you since Kevin and I were married!
This dolly was a gift from Kasey and Kellie, and we'll be taking it to China with us as a toy for Emily! That's my 10-year old niece, Cassie, in the background (she's wearing a cool new outfit). Kasey, Kellie, Cassie, and Elizabeth met for the first time at the shower. Everyone got along great!
If I ever figure out how to post more than one photo, I'll add more of the shower!! --Caroline
No comments:
Post a Comment