Hi all,This is Emily, letting you know that Grammi Frani (Daddy's mommy) is visiting us and she's FUN! We babble and stick our tongues out at each other, and she gives me lots of kisses and tells me she loves me.
Here I learned to wave!
We went to the library today for Storytime with Miss Diane and Grammi took pictures and sang along with us. We sang "The Wheels on the Bus", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and "I'm a Little Teacup". We counted to 10 forwards and backwards, sang the alphabet, and Miss Diane read some funny stories. We rolled a big blue ball to each other, and I giggled and wanted to stand up a lot.

Last, we did Ring Around the Rosie, and my shoes fell off 'cause my legs don't work so great yet and I was kind of dangling from everybody's hands.After storytime Grammi and I looked at puzzles and books, but I was really more interested in crawling around and banging on the bookcases 'cause they make neat sounds. Mommy asked Miss Diane where the Caldecott Award winning books were, and I thought, gee, this is going to be a long childhood... .
Here are some more photos Grammi took of me.
Here I learned that if I pick my feet up off the floor, I can dangle!
Here's a neat picture Grammi took of Daddy and me in my room just before bedtime.
Sleeping in Mommy's lap. Must have been a good bottle.
And here are photos of cousin Evanne's visit. I love to play with hair, so I had a great time messing up Evanne's hair, much to Mommy's embarassment! Evanne didn't care, she was just happy to meet me. We had fun together!
Daddy, Evanne and me, cousin Matthew, Mommy and cousin Gene. See, I'm still messing with Evanne's hair!
And here are my Scranton cousins, Kellie, Elizabeth, Kyle, and Kasey! (Their mom and dad are Tracey and Mark. Aunt Tracey is Daddy's sister, and Grammi's daughter, in case you're confused.) We're going to meet for the first time at Thanksgiving. In fact, I'm going to meet the whole of Scranton then, Daddy says. That's a lot of people! I hope someone makes sure my diaper is fresh. I've got to be at my best! :)Luv,
Emily
2 comments:
It looks like you've been awful busy, but it looks like you're having alot of fun. I hope Emily is enjoying time with Grammi, she is great to be with. The girls are going to think they're famous being on the blog.
Love you lots!!!
Aunt Tracey
What an adorable baby and happy family! Your UCF friends are thrilled for you too ... what an exciting time!
Kimberly
Post a Comment