
All of Papa and Nona's friends came to meet me, so I was on my best behavior and went to everyone, see? That's me with Auntie Yvonne.
I especially liked my reflection in the refrigerator...and that neat knob. I had such a good time that I kept Mommy and Daddy up until midnight before I finally decided hey, I could sleep now.
Later, Papa and I had a special moment blowing out his birthday candles. It was a fun visit, and my first time staying at Papa and Nona's house.
By the way, I've only taken a few steps since Sunday...heh heh heh. That'll teach them to stop pulling out the video camera so much!

Eating with a Spoon
Here's something else I did just last night (Saturday). Mommy's helping me feed myself with a spoon! I didn't quite get it, but I'm trying. I really don't like when Mommy cheers and then tries to take the spoon away to feed me more. But at the end I blew kisses.


A New Friend
And here's me with my new friend Jack, who lives in Atlanta with his mommy and daddy. We both like the television, although I think Jack watches the game more than I do. We both like to smack the screen with our hands, though. Jack's only 9 months old, but his mommy says it's ok that he plays with an older woman.That's all that's new. Gramma and Grampa Lee got to see me watch a Wiggles video last night--I love those crazy Aussies! I laugh and smile, and shake a little maraca to the music. Sometimes I bounce. I love when Daddy sings the Wiggles' "Five Little Ducks" to me. He does it with an Australian accent ('cause the Wiggles are Aussies) then flaps his arms and quacks like a duck. It makes me giggle, silly Daddy.
Mommy still cries sometimes when she's holding me. She thinks I don't see, but I do. She says she's so happy to have a little girl to love. And Daddy hugs me very tightly sometimes, but it doesn't hurt, it feels really good. And I know the dog and cats like me, even if I pull their fur too hard once in a while. All in all, life's pretty good here by the beach. I just wish I wasn't so afraid of all that sand.
Love to all, and special best wishes to my friend Abigail, who was in the hospital. She's much better now, but I sure do miss her.
Emily
1 comment:
WOW -- I feel all caught up with the exciting things going on down there in Florida. I think that Uncle Jack and I are the only family left NOT to have held that precious daughter of yours!!! We'll be there - - sooner or later!
She is growing by leaps and bounds. Must be all that love...........
Post a Comment