We've been really busy this holiday! I really like looking at the Christmas decorations in our neighborhood, so Mommy and Daddy walk Mia and me around each night. Can't beat those blowup Santas.
Speaking of Santa--I think he's cool! Mommy and her friend Kathy planned this year's Families with Asian Children holiday party, and we had FUN!! Santa came and gave us gifts, I hogged the microphone during Kiddie Karaoke, and we all made Santa hats. Take a look...
Mommy says to tell you, she was in the kitchen when I grabbed the karaoke mike. She heard a toddler trying to sing and thought, "hmmm, that sounds like Emily". Parents pulled her out of the kitchen to see me, and she yelled excitedly, "That's MY DAUGHTER!!!" to the crowd. The audience cracked up. And then, well, I wouldn't share the mike, so Daddy gently pulled me off stage while I yelled and fought for my mike. And that was my 2 minutes of fame.
Ok, so here are pictures of my Scranton family at Thanksgiving. It's a really big event at Grami Frani's house, with dozens of people. We missed it this year, 'cause we have to pay for my baby sister, instead.
Other Neat Stuff
So let's see, we're donating money to my orphanage for Christmas. We sent a Christmas card to my orphanage in China, and to The Wiggles in Australia! I thanked the Wiggles for being so great and made a crayon drawing for them, using all 4 Wiggles colors (red, blue, yellow and purple).
I got weighed at the post office by Miss Vicki the postmistress--I'm 24 1/2 pounds! I drove Mommy crazy by running everywhere. People actually help her through doors now because I wiggle like crazy! And hey, I peed on the potty!!! Mommy jumped up and down and yelled, then called Daddy at work and he yelled, then Mommy emailed everyone and they yelled, and you'd think it was my birthday or something! Look for the picture of me with my two stickers on my cheeks. It was a fun night.
So just when Mommy and Daddy thought potty trained would be easy...in the middle of the night I took off my clothes and diaper...and it was bye bye mattress, and thanks to Uncle Dave for delivering us a new one right away! (Buy your bedding at Beds Beds Beds in Melbourne. Uncle Dave is crazy but honest. He didn't ask us to tell you.)
That's all that's new. Mommy's on a roll with pictures, so let's hope she updates again, soon!
Love,
Emily






3 comments:
Just love those slides.Keep em comin!!!!
That's a great looking Santa and beautiful looking little girls. Boy was he lucky to have all those little girls come and visit him. And that little Master of Ceremony with the mic is very special, just loaded with talent.
I've known of your wonderful singing talents since my visit last summer. The sweet song of your voice coming through that drumkit microphone would start my day off right. Too bad your doggie wouldn't sing along when you put the mic to her mouth...
Post a Comment