It's all about Sleeping Beauty and being a princess and a ballerina. It's about exploring (i.e., trashing) the house and the outside world. It's about singing songs, first words, constant birthday parties, playdates, wanting to send our brother back to China, sneaking into our brother's crib at night, endless diaper changes, headaches, kisses, hugs, drool, squeezable yogurt, milk milk and more milk, endless visits to the grocery store, and prescriptions.
David says and signs over 2 dozen words ("nite nite", "girl", "clean up", "car", "oink"). He started speech therapy with the same wonderful therapist who brought Emily out of her shell, and he just loves her.
Special Thanks
The gifts keep coming! Thanks to friend Mary Ellen Van Buskirk for her generous Amazon.com gift that allowed us to buy more musical instruments for the house! It's just what we needed! Mary Ellen, this one's for you! :)
3 comments:
Wow! So busy! Isn't it fun? Our worst days I wouldn't trade for anything (well, now, that's an outright lie!!...maybe a day by myself at Morikami Gardens... or a hiding place within my own home where even my husband couldn't find me to ask me where something is... or, heck, an Almond Joy and a good book with no one around to tattle). Glad everyone's better! Hugs.
You certainly have been busy of late... I haven't had a chance to catch up... hope that all is well.. me, just work, work, work... what else is new... I think I need a vacation... lol... take care
Move over Partridge Family, here come the Lewises!
Post a Comment