
Ok, so we're in Walmart with "the kids" (we love saying that!), and Santa appears in the ladies lingerie section with Mrs. Claus! He's on his way to the front of the store for free photos with customers. Emily is beside herself and runs right up to him. Here's the conversation...
[Emily] "Hi Santa! Hi! Hi! I'm a dood dirl!" (good girl)
[Santa] "Ho Ho Ho! Hi there! And what do you want for Christmas, little girl?"
[Emily] "Ah ah I ah" (with the typical breathless only a child can display), "ah, I ah" (turning and pointing at a display behind her, exclaims brightly), "I want a boobie bra!"
[Santa, looking confused and a little lost] "Huh?"
:D
8 comments:
A Merry Christmas, INDEED! What a great photo.
Hugs and love from our home to yours....
What a PERFECT Christmas present from Santa -- a girl and a boy!!!! YAHOOOOOOO -- Hope you day is filled with everything your heart desires :-)
oxoxooxxo
Wanda, Gary, Pluto and Duke
What else could you wish for! Absolutely perfect!
Cindy
Merry Christmas to you!!! Emily and David look fabulous !!!! There is something different about you and Kevin. I just can't quite figure it out. Ho Ho Ho !!!!
Love CJ, Linda and Lia
Now that's what I call the PERFECT
CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Merry Christmas,
Love, "Mum"/Grammi
Very funny! If only I had need for a boobie bra I'd sure ask Santa for one, too!! Hope your day was magnificent. Hugs and love from the Perkins family.
Why does it not surprise me that something like that would come out of Em's mouth... hehehe... yep, she is one of a kind. Yep, I am sure it sounds nice saying 'our kids'... I am sure that it was a good one... take care and see ya soon... (got 'the kids'- I love saying that - presents for them)...
Me too, Emily! Me too!
Post a Comment